Carpet Pet Stain Removal Company
How to Tackle Unwanted Pet Stains
Advanced Carpet Restoration is your professional carpet pet stain removal company. Cleaning up after a pet can be a daunting task, especially if the chore involves ridding strange odors from your carpet. While simple DIY cleaning solutions, such as baking soda and vinegar, can help mitigate the smell, they do not always effectively eradicate it.
Our carpet pet stain removal company can help eradicate all traces of lingering odor within carpet surfaces. We specialize in thorough carpet pet stain removal using strong neutralizing solutions to ensure optimal cleaning regardless of the mess. To help you understand the importance of utilizing a professional carpet pet stain removal company for all your pup’s messes. We discuss everything you need to know about our carpet cleaning services and causes of pet odor.
- Our carpet pet odor removal company will determine the source of the odor and condition of your carpet.
- If the mess is minimal, we will inject a neutralizer to disintegrate the molecules responsible for the smell.
- We utilize steam cleaning procedures for tougher stains to penetrate the surface, removing stubborn grime and smells trapped within your carpet fibers.
- After the process, your carpet will look brand new with a welcoming fragrance.
Causes of Carpet Odor
For many pet owners, living in an apartment emanating unpleasant odors can be a headache. However, by understanding the common causes of pet odors, you can prevent the development of foul smells in the future.
- Urine – Cat and dog urine contains a mixture of bacteria, uric acid, nitrogen, and ammonia. This is enough to pong your home for days in advance. Furthermore, urine may seep through the carpet fabric and penetrate through your hardwood floor, causing a hard to remove odor. Ensure to train your pet to urinate outside. Once this develops into a habit, it will not be easy to break, especially with felines and canines. At our carpet pet odor removal company, we use concentrated solutions to remove urine stains from your carpet effectively. The chemical compounds in our mixtures help neutralize acidic and base solvents present in animal urine.
- Natural Oil – Like humans, pets secrete oil knowns as Sebum, which is a combination of fatty substances, significantly more potent than what we produce naturally. Sebum is excreted from your dog’s glands located in the paws, tail, chin, and rump region. These oils quickly turn rancid in contact with oxygen, ultimately leading to an unpleasant smell. A carpet pet odor removal company can remediate the pungent smell emanating from your carpet and restore it good as new.
- Disease – Illness such as Seborrhea can cause your pet’s skin to flake and become greasy. These oils can produce a sour odor that can linger within your household. A carpet pet odor removal company will help remove all traces of stubborn stink from your carpet.
- Allergic Reaction – An allergic dog or cat can produce strong smells within your home. Their bodies are conditioned to excrete oil, which helps soothe their sensitive skin. Determining the cause of your pet’s allergy can prevent the development of future odor. Seek professional help from a carpet pet odor removal company near you for immediate assistance against bad smells.
Who to Call
Your carpet is an essential part of your household decor, and as a pet owner, it can be bothersome cleaning pet messes on your carpet. Consider hiring Advanced Carpet Restoration, a carpet pet odor removal company, to help eradicate all sources of lingering smells from your household with ease. We are the professional pet stain removal company that cares about your home, and your pet.